Is anyone making a Move to Short Sales

I am wondering what efforts and or thoughts agents have on moving part of their marketing thrust to short sales. I am pretty lucky as I have got basic web site design as a hidden talent, some agents won't invest the time to learn HTML, keywords and all the other related issues. If anyone wants to take a look at what I am doing go to www.shortSaleNurse.comIt would be great to open a discussion on this issue.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Check out my site www.myhomestour.com ( Foreclosure Tour site)

www.pamalaspivey.com (General site)

under construction dedicated short sale site (coming soon)

You might want to add a Short Sale E-book to your site, you also should replace the pic's with pic's that have the same
    color visually the site does not look professional. (Just some helpful tips)

Great website name!!!!
  • Regarding short sales, what training is available that forum members would recommend?
  • Hey George:

I am doing my fair share of Short Sales and got to admit, it's not as bad as people make it out to be. As long as everything is disclosed up front and everyone knows what they are getting into, it can go smoothly.
  • We do a ton of short sales and will continue to do them. We have partnered with a woman who is one of the best short sale negotiators I have ever seen and freakin love short sales. A lot of people shy away from them but we receive a steady stream of income from them. Most of ours or currently referral so I am interested to hear how your website is doing for lead genreration.
This reply was deleted.