Replies

• hi Zac, are you talking about IAS listing assignment?  In 6 years they gave me 5 and I know they had more.  They make the broker pay for all the utilities to be turned on, deposits and all and you have to wait until it closes to get reimbursed.  In one case the Electric Company wanted a $300 deposit.  I know I'd get it back after closing, but it took them 2 or 3 months to get it finally listed and another 2 to get it sold, and all that time I was out of my money.  Not doing that again and as far as IAS, I guess I'm no longer an agent.  Fine by me.

• Yes its a listing assignment. I guess I will see how it goes. I'm not sure why we aren't listed yet. I saw on anther REO board someone said the lost a BOA account?? This is my first listing with IAS. I"ve been signed up for 3 years. I've only done a few BPO's I guess they don't do much business in Denver.

• I just got a reimbursed this week for a re-key that I completed for a listing assignment in November.  they pulled the listing before I spent any more money.

When I asked about the monies, they told me I would not be getting any since the file got pulled from them.  Imagine my surprise when it arrived this week.

• I'll be honest I'm getting alitte nervous this property should have been listed by now. I completed all of my tasks 2 weeks ago. I can't believe reimbursement takes 60 days. Or they tell me 60 then I'm told they are running behind. Looks like I could be out around $800. I sure hope this comes through.

• How can we on this site, get their stars reduced?  They don't deserve any stars and that's an incorrect status for their recent practices in paying agents.

• There are several companies on that list that should be banned......
      • who is the person in charge of giving stars to these companies?  It needs to be addressed and soon before too many other agents waste their time and don't get paid.

• by the time I filed with Denver BBB and did finally get my last 3 fees paid by IAS, almost 5 months had elapsed.  90 days was nothing, but they're doing this to everyone.  File now and don't wait until they fall by the wayside and file bankruptcy like many others.  I haven't had a BPO from them since November.  How much were they paying you for a drive by, may I ask.  I think they dumped me because after 6 years they were paying me $85 and then tried to reduce it down to $45 claiming that's what all the other companies were charging.  I said forget it and they still sent some, but then once they found others for cheaper, I think, they stopped sending me any and then stopped paying me too.  BBB is the best way.  They have an F rating with them, I found out.  You know they have a licensed real estate person licensed with the Colorado RE Commission.  WE should turn them in, all of us make a complaint.  Their practices are unfair and unethical.  A friend that was an asset manager with them, said I shouldn't make too many waves or the other companies may blacklist me.  So let them do it. They haven't so far.   I always remember a saying I heard and live my life by "BY MY SILENCE, I AM CONSENTING."

We can't go through life staying quiet when we are being abused or see others being abused in any instance, so speak up and stick up for your rights.

• How long did it take?

I REO reimbursement plus 6 - 7 BPO payments due.

All I get from e-mail is generic "payment is being processed"

I am going to try Denver BBB.

Any other suggestions,

• Ed read my other reply and do it.  6 or 7 what did they pay for those BPOs may I ask?  Read my reply above and let me know what you think.  Thanks.

This reply was deleted.