Replies

• We do not have REO assignments with IAS, but we have done BPO work. (Maybe that's why I'm not feeling the love!?) We began in earnest trying to collect in September of this year for BPO work completed in the year prior. (We have aging over 365 days on at least 2 orders. They are confirmed completed, not cancelled, no monkey business here!) While we received payment for one set of past due agent orders, we did not receive payment on the 2nd. There were 4 orders. Instead, we received a letter Dated Dec. 6, 2012 that IAS "As part of an internal audit of IAS we are in the process of confirming our accounts payable...if a response is not received by Dec 15, 2012 it will be assumed the balance owed to "US" is $0.00. It was signed by Kate Matheny CFO IAS, LLC. Funny thing is they mail it the 6th and want it mailed back in their hands by the 15th, "or else"? So natually we ask our selves, "what is going on here??" All the dozens of emails, calls, and aging reports just don't cut it anymore with IAS? Now they want us to mail the info or our bill is null and void? So here is our online gripe: give us a break IAS, for shame, it doesn't work that way! Small claims court you say? That's what we're thinking. So yes, "IAS payment issues" are real right now for us. Beware, and charge for the risk to do business with them. :(

• Contact Ashley Bogart
      VP - Client Services
      O 303.850.2846

abogart@iaservices.com

She always got me paid.  Good luck.

• Ashley Bogart at IAS will not call me back or answer my emails.The CFO Damen Engelby has changed his email address.

• Review the board Mike.  There should be some additional email addresses you can submit too.

• Appreciated, will let you know how it goes...

• I've had one reo with IAS in two years.  Their assets in our area are dropping.  BPOs do show up on occassion and they are generally running 90-120 days for payment.  But with that said, the checks have always shown up and clear the bank.  Keep letting them know you are looking for a check.  It will show up.

• Evidently they are still having problems getting agents paid.  I've been waiting 4 mos now.  I got no response from the last email that I sent.  I sent 2 more emails today so I'll see what happens.  I know I won't be doing any more work for them.

• I'm just getting paid for invoices that I submitted in June.  I have 2 more left.

• They pay it just takes time.... Not sure whats going to happen with them though... They lost the Bank of America account I had two properties pulled and went to other companies.  Luckily they both let me keep my listings and one added us to their network

• Really? First Chase and now BOA? It's funny how I know IAS tries very hard to do everything for the Lenders better than anybody else, it's a shame. May I ask which companies were your listings reassigned to? if you don't mind of course.

This reply was deleted.