Replies

• I was told by an unamed BPO assignor ( I have not seen an reo from them in years, and that was an occupied, rent controlled apartment, that was part of a mortgage scheme), that the assignors do not get paid, if the orders are late regardless of issue. The reviewers are only paid per report that need corrections, and that some of the employees were not paid. This is a big change, since the guy from Lehman Brothers ( remember them??!! ) , took over...I was paid, up til November from March of 2011. I am still owed about $4000. I was only paid, because it is difficult to get people in my area to do BPO's for such as low cost and quick turnaround ( Manhattan). But then, after getting swamped with 24 hr rushes, and no pay, I had to let go...

I rather do bpo's for USRES, knowing I am not getting a check, than an empty promise for a $75.00 rush...

• I received a listing last week, first in over 18 months!! With the huge competition here in South Florida and the thousands of dollars they have paid agents for BPOs in the past 3 months, I figure things are getting better for IAS.

• I hope they pay your reimbursements.......

• as long as they don't ask me to pay the HOA dues in excess of $32,000...LOL

I will keep you posted :)

• I was just forwarded this about IAS. They are also doing a survey to see if any agents want to continue to do business with them.

http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/real-estate-services/int...

• Finally received payments for work done since March.  Please email the accounting dept. and the AM if you have one. Be very specific in your request and you will get paid.  Good luck! 

• Have anyone noticed how picky they have become with their quality control? They sent my current 1 back 3 times saying my value is too high. My final response was if you are seeking a price that I don't agree with let someone else do it. Nothing like trying to manipulate the price.....Been doing work with them for 5 years, They have really changed.

• I have run across this in the past. The client may be doing the BPO to look at their position for a "write off". If their write off is high enough there may be some compensation from their insurance or FDIC. I am not sure how it works I just know it exists.

This reply was deleted.