Replies

• I've been waiting for payment for orders dating back to April 2011. I received my 1099 which included the income earned, but not received.  I reported the issue to the Colorado BBB and received a check within a week. 

• Received payment for this BPO last week.  They seem to be slow to pay, but do pay, in my experience.

• Linda....email Ms. Bogart...see attached thread and you'll get the email address. I emailed on Thursday and she confirmed with me on Friday that check was in the mail. I received today for a check over $3800. Good luck everyone...you'll get paid.

• We recieved payment a few weeks ago from orders that were done in october of 2010, We recieved a check yesterday paying us through the end of 2011. 

• Any recent updates?

• I was finally paid for all outstanding orders just last month. I, too, filed a complaint with the BBB. Ashley Bogart was my contact at the company. I will not do any more work for this company. I informed them of that and then they still placed more orders on my profile. So, I informed the rep again that I WILL NOT be completing ANY MORE ORDERS. At that point, I was told that it was "unprofessional" of me not to complete orders that had already been assigned to me. Really??? Of course, I replied that it was unprofessional of them to 1) assign BPO orders to agents all across the country and not pay on time 2) fail to respond to payment inquiries for weeks and months on end and 3) assign orders to an agent that has already put the company on notice that he/she will NOT be completing any more orders. I also included a link to this posting. For lower than average pay and tougher than average QA, combined with poor payment schedules - I will definitely take a pass now and in the future!

• Great news! I recieved my payment in full on Friday..  below is the contact that I got from a fellow agent in my office. I called and left a message on Monday she returned my call late Tuesday to tell me the check was in the mail. (like we have all heard that before lol). I'm not sure if my BBB complaint had anything to do with it but here's the contact anyway.

Thanks for all your posts to help resolve my problem.

Sheba

Accounting Assistant

General Inquiry # 303-850-2860

IASGeneralInquiry@iaservices.com

• Hmm... i haven't been paid either and they were rush BPO's done in November 2011. 

They do not respond to my emails...  I have a friend who has a collection agency and I may send them to collections....

This reply was deleted.