Replies

• They are not paying anyone.  I suggest we put them in collection.

• I believe they have a plan in order to put the money together to pay us....have any of you received a request to do a free BPO? Now, this is a real joke!!

Please be aware that there will not be a fee associated with this order but your service will ensure that once foreclosed upon and returned to IAS as a REO, the asset will be your assignment. Your BPO will allow our client to review value prior to foreclosure sale so your comparables should be Fair Market comps if available. Please be aware that the previous values on this asset may be in our system and may have been completed by you. Please review any BPO’s that you have completed relating to this asset and make sure that the value you present on this order makes sense compared to previously submitted BPO’s.

• I just sent the following to senior management. I'll let you know if I get a response.  BTW, here are all their emails: Abogart@iaservices.com, psveen@iaservices.com, rtomazin@iaservices.com, jburnett@iaservices.com, dengelby@iaservices.com, matkinson@iaservices.com, Jknight@iaservices.com. Maybe if we all do this we will get some movement.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning, 
    I am a BPO agent in NJ who has been working with your company for approximately 2 years.  I'm shocked and appalled at the failure to respond to my repeated requests for payment for BPOs dating back to July 23rd.  As of 12/5, I am currently due $5,366.
    I've had a very positive experience with your company over the past few years and can not understand this recent change and blatant disregard for your vendors.
    Your company proudly boasts "2010 Pinnacle Award for Most Professional Outsourcing Company" on its website. That distinction was in part achieved by the dedicated network of agents/appraisers who have willing worked diligently to provide top-level products as quickly and efficiently as possible.
    How is it now that you are treating these same allies so poorly? I would appreciate payment of my outstanding BPOs as soon as possible. I do not wish to resort to such measures as notifying the BBB, placing liens on your REO listings or contacting your Congressman/woman.
    Thank you and I look forward to continuing my relationship with your company going forward.
    Happy Holidays!
    Michelle A. Christie, MBA, CDPE

• I sent an email to all of the addresses you listed and received a response immediately.  A Bogart said a check was going out today.  Thanks for the info.

• Candy, that is the same thing I heard in August!  Apologies don't pay the bills or our gas we used driving to do the BPO's.  All the while you made money on all the hard working agents that you utilized our services.

I should say embarassed in the very minimum your company should be!  I find it extremely unprofessional the way the accounts have been handled.  Why would any agent want to do work for IAS and not get paid?  I think it takes away the incentive, don't you!

• I made my payment inquiry to IAS via email on 11/10/2011 at 10:56 AM and today, almost a month later 12/05/2011 at 5:28 PM this is their response:

Thank you for your inquiry. I would like to apologize for the delay in your payment. The Accounting Department has experienced a back log in bringing accounts current. We are working diligently and as quickly as possible to correct this issue.

We have not forgotten about you, I do sincerely apologize for this delay, but I assure you, you will be paid for the work that you have graciously performed. At this time I do not have an exact date when a check will be cut, but we are, and will continue to, work on getting this issue resolved.  You can make specific payment inquiries on our website, email IASGeneralInquiry@iaservices.com, or you can call 303-850-2860

• What a nice way to say: "We don't have the money to pay you" and "we don't know when we will".

• IAS paid me this week. My oldest was 6 months old. They have not sent me any work in 5 months, looks like they stop sending work to those who ask to get paid.

• I received a check the first week of October for 3 BPO's done in April. 2 months later no more checks and everything now is 90 to 150 days out. It wouldn't be bad but the number of REO's at least in California has dropped dramatically in the last couple of years with them.

• I track my BPO's in Excel. I can watch on a consistant basis when a company pays. The first sign of a change in frequency is my tip off. Beware of some others also that are BIG, as these guys aren't the only ones.

This reply was deleted.