Replies

• Oh Yes....

I have been working with IAS for the past 5 years with no problems. I never really double check any thing I completed for them because the checks where always there. I grew my office and added more staff. I dropped by accounting one day and was looking over the books when I noticed we have not received a payment from them in almost 10 months. I got on the horn and started calling. The gave me a small run around for about 2 more months until I finally spoke with the VP. With in 3 days I received 2 very nice size checks. I still complete bpos for them. I received 10-15 a week. They are one of my best customers.

• Do you have an extension number? When I call I always get put into voice mail. I have written 4 times and they won't reply. Frankly I really don't care if they send any more work. They really don't care about the agent. If they did they would tell the truth and not avoid phone calls.
      • Speak to the person who gives you your orders.  It worked for me.
        • I did that, it did work but no longer. She simple sends my emails along. She told me she can't help, anymore.
  • I am happy to report that we received a call from them on Monday stating that they would pay everything 90 days old. Today we received a check for everything they owed us.

• I received payment today thru 09/19/11.  I had to threaten them with a boycott from our town to do it though.
  • This is what I received

We understand the issues that you face associated with our delayed payment and we are currently working to remedy this situation. We are committed to paying everyone current up to our 45-60 day payment cycle. While this is taking some time for us to manage, we have a process in place to resolve the issue.

I will escalate your payment inquiry to management marked “URGENT” for approval to get a check cut and mailed to you for BPO’s completed since October, 2010.

Thank you for your patience.

• Run far, far away. They do not respond to emails, the contact number for payment information goes directly to VM, the accounting manager's number I was given is disconnected and they are not allowed to give out the direct number. At this point they are not to be trusted and you should consider any work you do for them to be charity.

I will by all means come back and post if they pay, but the newest BPO they owe us on is at 70 days old.

• YES! It's been a problem for more then a year now. I started asking for payment, the last check took a month, only got part of my money. They have not sent any BPO's since I started asking for money. As for me, I will no longer do work for them. They can't be trusted.
  • Robert, where did you get the info on your post from? I have called and emailed and they do not pick up the phone anymore or answer emails. Please let us know. I think they owe many people money. Thanks.
This reply was deleted.