Replies

• I got this message from the person who sends me bpo orders.  An associate from another co told me he heard the same thing from the same contact today.  I'll continue for a few more weeks before making any decision.  I believe her when she says they'll pay - for now.
  • Good news from IAS yesterday >>>> We were delayed because we did not receive payments from 2 major clients. We have been re-capitalized. All agents will be paid current to 60 days by month’s end. Then, everyone will be brought current to 45 days. That schedule will not slip.
  • Yes, I have had problems lately too.

IAS has been a good company to work for in past for BPOs & REOs.

One staff person said in an e-mail that have combined 3 companies into IAS in to one accounting platform.

However I am in the same boat of not being paid for BPO's completed over 90-days ago....

Dear IAS Broker/Agent,

In an effort to improve our client service levels,  IAS is pleased to announce two new ways for brokers/agents and appraisers to contact our Accounting group through phone and e-mail.  All payment related communication must be directed to the Accounting Group using the methods below.  Please do not refer or engage IAS business staff on payment related inquiries or communications.  In order to be the most efficient in responding to your inquiry we will ask all internal staff to direct all e-mails and phone calls received by IAS staff to the below.  Our commitment is to respond to your inquiry within two (2) business days.  On our website under “Contact Us” we have added “I have a billing inquiry” which will take you to a page that has the following options; (1) an Accounting Phone Number and (2) Website inquiry availability. 

Option 1 < new>

You now have direct access to Accounting to discuss your payment inquiry. This phone number has also been added to our IAS website under the “Contact Us” section for future reference.

Call 303-850-2860 and leave a message about your payment.  Also, please get into our website, you don’t have to log in, click on “contact us”, then click on “I have a payment inquiry”.  Input your name etc and info on payments you are waiting on.

Option 2 <new>

Inquiry through IAS website- Contact Us tab

Go to IAS website, www.iaservices.com,  click on the “Contact Us” tab and select “I have a payment Inquiry.” Fill in your contact information and inquiry and it will be directed to Accounting to respond. You do not have to login to our website to send an inquiry.

Option 3 <current option still available>

Accounting inquiry e-mail

Payment inquiries can be sent  to the following e-mail in Accounting – IASgeneralinquiry@iaservices.com

Please include your name, company name, best phone number and e-mail address to reach you at, and a brief description of your payment inquiry.  Please include “Special Payment Inquiry”  in the subject line to help assist us in responding to you.

Thank you,

Integrated Asset Services

iaservices.com
    This domain may be for sale!
  • I haven't been paid for over 90 days as well, although, it shows that the checks have been processed into their system.

• I'm waiting for months end.  Hopefully there is a check in my box next week.  They said 09/30 to be sent.
This reply was deleted.