I hope what I was told is true....

I received a call from a contact a Single Source Property to inquire about how many BPO orders can I handle at once.  It appears that they are going to be doing a direct assignment starting in March.  As we continued to talk I was probing around volume and if it would return to it's previous levels.  He informed me that they are expecting a large bulk order in March.  Then, I received a call from LPS-LSI yesterday in regard to a similar situation.  So, I also asked about volume since they were one of my largest vendors to date.  I was also informed that they are also expecting a large (10,000+) bulk order starting next Friday.  I'm hoping that these are the signs that illustrate that the BPO volume will return.  Best of luck to all of my BPO agents here on REOPRO.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Irfan,  I have been working with Single Source since 2007.  However, they do accept new applicants on a case-by-case scenario.  They also assign listings to their most productive agents.  To date, I have listed about 10 properties for them (Not very impressive for 5 years, but better than "0") since I've been on-board.  I'd encourage you to register and I will see if I can bring your name up to a few contacts I have within the company.

• Thanks Chris I did send my resume to them ,  That is very nice of you to do that for me I been in the BPOS for three years now.  I really liked your style of executing BPO's .  I just hired an assistant so my BPOs are increasing now and looking forward to expanding my business. 

• Don't forget about me Chris :)

This reply was deleted.