mdwilliams@realtracs.com

I will get back to you guys as soon as possible. I will also try to put together a list with contacts and email addresses. If you are really in it to help this economy I will definitely get back with you. If you are some slob trying to just get rich and stab people in the back then me, this forum or my conversation is not for you! I am so tired of Brokers stabbing each other in the back for business, that's bogus! Sorry but I had to get that out seeing what is going on at the 5star. Now back on course...Let me know if you want contacts ok. Cool

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I'd love to get updates. My email address is c_lusby@kw.com

Also, will you be anywhere near the res.net booth? There is a discount/promo code for the website and another person mentioned that it will be available if you stop by the booth at 5 star this week. I'd really appreciate it if you could share that information.

Thanks for the updates.
  • Word to the wise...If I email you what I found I expect the same thing in return...I have given a lot to this form and others and never received anything back. Thx
    Marqueze
  • Hi Marqueze, thank you so much for the offer to put together a list of contacts and email addresses, I am very interested in everything going on at the conference and was unable to attend. Please add me to your email list. I am an OR agent. If I can help you out in return please let me know. Thanks again!
    Teri
    craves76@msn.com
  • I would love to receive the updates!

cheryl@prusteamboat.com
  • Hello Marqueze

Good luck with the 5 star. I hope you get lots and lots of business.
  • Hi Marqueze,

Any contact information you could send would be greatly appreciated. My email is copenhaverteam@gmail.com. Thanks!!
  • Hello Marqueze,

I attended the 5 Star Conference in Chicago earlier this year. Pretty powerful stuff. Good luck with everything. It can and will only benefit your business. I would be happy to refer/recommend AM contacts with you to help better our businesses. My email is brentwilk@comcast.net. This also goes for all other posters to this email. I would be happy to recommend you and your servicing area to the AM's I work with. All I would ask is you follow the same protocol. Thanks all.
  • Wanted to go to Five Star so bad!! did you get a Freddie Mac interview?? Please send contacts as I am a broker ready to see a better economy!! thanks
  • Marqueze,

Replying again to your post...looking forward to your updates. This time here is my contact email. Safe travels and enjoy!

Denise Stovall
    reo@cds1.net
  • Hi,
    I would love to have updates. I would also be happy to share contact info with you. Hope you are having fun at Five Star! Sorry I couldn't make it.
    Here is my email.
    Teresa@TeresaSlaughter.com
    Thank you,
    Teresa
This reply was deleted.