Replies

• I would like a copy as well. 

stephanie.lemmons@yahoo.com

•   I'd appreciate it if you could share your template.  Nilda Cotrina, NJ Property Sales . NJPSM@LIVE.COM

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. 

• I would love a copy of the HUD marketing Package too.

Please send it to teresashipman@gmail.com

thanks

• Does anyone have a contact with an Asset Manager?  I am already a HUD listing broker but Chronos didn't get the 3p contract, however I would like to get on their roster, they only have 1 other agent in Maine.  

Would greatly appreciate any solid contacts I could reach out to :)  I would do the same with mine!

• I would like a copy of that information also if you can send it to me.

keithhill530@gmail.com

Thanks

Keith

• I would like a copy of that information also if you can send it to me.at tenawu@camwure.com

Thank you!

• Hi, I know I'm late but I would really appreciate a copy of the template also if it;s still available. calvindthurman@yahoo.com

Thanks!

• OOOps... I just realized this was a older message...still email me if you like. =/

• The LAs in my area that have been selected to list HUDs have to hold classes to all agents. Talk/market very positive things about HUD homes... I presume since they have a negative reputation. (most agents hate to do HUD homes and avoid them whenever possible) I'm the go-to Agent in my office when someone has a client with a HUD purchase. =)

If you want to email me I can pass you some emails from a couple of the HUD agents that they send local agents.

That should help?

fastest2.mw@gmail.com

• Need REO package from HUD for 2017

Ken Bryan (Broker/Associate) 1 561 385 4790

or 1 561 742 7920

e-mail breezypalmsa@aol.com

This reply was deleted.