HUD listing agents

Hi if you are a HUD listing agent, I have created a group where we can discuss our issues and share strategies. it could be a place to vent, or to be creative and maybe a way for all of us to unite and go to the asset management companies with our concerns and suggestions.
The group is invite only because I am a little tire of the groups that keep asking how to get listings from this asset manager or the other. So please send me a message and become my friend here so I can invite you to the group.
For those who are not HUD listing agents and are interested go to www.HUDhomestore.com and look for the asset management companies in your area, go to their websites and apply, some are close for now, but some are still looking and would put you in their waiting list and they might call you in the future. Remember seek and ye shall find.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Jose --

I'd like to join the group -- I'm a NLB in central Ohio.  I look forward to receiving the invitation.

• Hello, Thanks for starting this. Send me an invite when you can.

• Hi Jose, I'd like to join your HUD Listing Agent Group and look forward to your invitation.. Thank You!

• Please send me an invitation to this group. Thank you.

• I am a HUD listing agent.  Please send me an invitation.  Thank you.

• Hi Jose, 

I would appreciate being included as well. Makes more sense to work together and not reinvent the wheel.  Thanks!

Maria

Maria Paluzsay

Managing Broker

Greenovation and Development LLC

Williamsburg, VA  23185

• Please add me to this group.

• Hi can you add me?

• I am a HUD listing Broker with Ofori in MS I would like to join the group as well.

This reply was deleted.