Replies

• Did Sage get the Michigan account?

• The award for 17 states happened over a year ago! And the tasks for the Listing Agents in AM 3.7 have changed dramatically!  Anyone that doesn't have that information ( the changes) is going to be surprised to find out they are unprepared!  I wish whoever keeps advertising that class saying 17 states are up for award would get their info straight! 

Currently there are 33 states, DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands waiting for awards to be announced.  Those states are CO, UT, NM, TX, OK, AR, MS, MO, MI, IN, IL, TN, LA, AL, TN, KY, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, MD, DE, PA, NY,  NJ, RI, CT, MASS, VT, OH, NH.  There is nothing happening with the AM3.7 I have received no notifications from HUD at all.  MY GUESS is that it will be the end of July the beginning of August.  HUD has not announced "best and final" if HUD does that it will be longer until the final awards are made.

• Hey Deborah,

Do you know if HUD announced awards yet?  I live in MI and want to submit to become a listing agent (not a broker), can I still apply?

Also, there is another agent in my company that does this already HUD listings - will they allow 2 agents from the same company (we have around 34 agents / brokers at my firm).

Please let me know what you think, thanks.  Have a great day and best of luck for the rest of the summer selling season!

• Nothing has been announced, no discussions, not even a rumor.  All we know is what Jesse reported before.

So yes, the new AM's have not been announced so you have not missed the opportunity to submit a proposal to be a listing agent.  However the current contracts are due to expire on 9/30 so I think it will be before then (but you never know).

About more than 1 agent in the office, you might want to discuss that with your broker.  The rules for the listing agents have changed a lot this time (3.7).  I am still giving my prep class for 3.7, please reach out to Jesse if you want another offering for REOPro agents, and we can arrange for one.

Abundant blessings!

• Ok thanks, I will check back in a few weeks and follow up with Jesse to see if he wants to do another REOPro agent HUD webinar because I really want to be a local listing broker for them (and Fannie / Freddie too but I am not the broker / owner)

• You don't have to be the broker to apply for Freddie or Fannie anymore either!  Fannie is  hiring now!  And Freddie advertises every 2 weeks the counties that they need agents in!

I think Jesse is going to set a date for another HUD training class.  Keep your eyes open for the details!  Abundant blessings!

• Hi Deborah:

To register for Fannie listings is it through Procure One?  Thanks

• Thanks, maybe he should also do ones for Fannie and Freddie to get setup with them!  I just checked Freddie and they don't have any available in my area right now.  Where should I go to get setup with Fannie?

You are the best and I am really appreciate of your help!  Have a great afternoon and rest of the summer!

• Procure one is the website for Fannie,

This reply was deleted.