Replies

• Where do you get your chatter?  People you know and/or from website blogs?

• People I know

• Are protests a formal process? Do they delay the start of the contracts?

• North Texas went to Sage/PEMCO  It was posted this morning I think.

But it was announced by PEMCO yesterday afternoon.

EVERYONE google  FEDBIZOPPS  go to the official site, near the top there will be a box that says AGENCY

in that box write Department of Housing and Urban Development  and hit the search key!  All of the awards that say HUD 3.7 are the awards and who got those awards.  There should be 12, and it will have the contact info of the winner.

• Just got this from a contact of mine:

Good afternoon,
    On behalf of the PEMCO team, we would like to thank you for the many years of service you have provided to our company. We are pleased to notify you that PEMCO’s joint venture with Raine a
    nd Company, Sage Acquisitions LLC, was awarded six contracts areas inclusive of the following states: Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, Puerto Rico, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, N. Texas, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and Ohio.

As a current vendor for PEMCO Limited, it is not necessary to resubmit a vendor application. Your information is already in our system. PEMCO will continue to receive assignments in our existing areas until further notice is received from HUD regarding transition instructions, which we would not anticipate receiving for a couple of months. Until such time, it will be business as usual for all of our vendors.

To our vendors that are not located in the newly awarded areas, we will work closely with you to provide reference letters once we get closer to a transition and will pass along additional information to you.

Again, we would like to thank all of you for being our eyes in the field and contributions you have made to the success of PEMCO Limited.

Sincerely,
    Kim Shannon
    Director of HUD Operations
    4500 Cherry Creek South Drive, Suite 410
    Glendale, CO 80246
    pemco-limited.com or hudpemco.com

PEMCO Limited provides a full suite of real estate solutions, including asset management, valuations...
    pemco-limited.com
    • Jesse - do you know if they won the account for Michigan?

• It doesn't look like they are set up to receive agent packages.  I didn't recall if I had applied with them before so I simply filled out their regular application which says they don't need anyone.  

• Jesse,

So the announcement has been made already? I am waiting on my area (New Jersey) I heard Matt Martin is one of the big winners, I see Pemco, now...Anyone else?

• so, what are the odds that the asset management company will hire new listing agents?  

• I would assume that they will be hiring.  In my area there were 3 companies.  HomeTelos, Ofori, and Pemco.  Pemco got the conract, so their volume should triple, since there is only one company now

This reply was deleted.