Replies

• There is a package to download, I will look for it, but go to their website and it will tell you to sign up on their portal.  Let me know if you cant find it.........having a Senior moment!  LOL

• What are the changes? 

• follow

• Thanks for giving us the skinny.

• Thanks for the update Jesse! Who is the front runner? I just read on the mcm award on da news
    • I don't know that I am at liberty to say what I know for sure yet because, my sources are conflicted. I have one source telling me one thing and I have another source telling me something different so.....chances are, no one really knows yet.

• Ok...so, here is what I heard.

#1: HUD did announce the MCM a few weeks ago but, a formal protest may be on the way because the company may not be in compliance with the size requirements and standards

#2: FSM hasn't been announce yet because a formal protest was issued against the front runner for size disqualifications.

#3: NOTHING..."A BIG FAT NOTHING" has happened on the AM contract except for the fact that HUD asked all the contractors to extend their contracts till the end of September.

....alright, let the speculation run rampant....lol

• Another month has passed and no announcement yet. Any insides?
  • It appears the date to announce the REO Asset Management contract winners is close. I continue to receive solicitations to attend webinars on How to become a HUD/REO Listing Agent/Broker. It would be great if the Northern California REO AM is accepting new applicants. It appears to be very difficult to onboard with the current HUD/REO Asset Managers. If any current HUD/REO Listing Brokers has knowledge of a HUD/REO Asset Manager currently accepting new broker HUD/REO Listing applications would be welcomed!

• Looks like a PAS will be one of the contracts. 

http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/press/press_releases_media...

This reply was deleted.