Replies

• The rumor is true. In fact, the final and best are due in by tomorrow so, I am fully expecting an official announcment to be made on winners later this month. So.....if you haven't a clue as to what you need to have in your package when applying to be a LLB, you need to attend this training.

If you want to prepare early so that your proposal "stands out" you need to sign up today.

I have arranged for Debbie Caruso to give REOPro members another opportunity to take her HUD listing agent training; Learn the changes/Prepare like a Pro!  Debbie is a former HUD M&M Contractor and has sold thousands of HUD homes in her career as well as being a current bidder in all 33 states!

In case you haven't heard, HUD is hiring new AM's in 33 States!

New AM's = New Listing Agents!

Whether you are a listing agent for HUD already, or not, it is all about to change!

Be prepared with a "standout" proposal when the new AM contract is awarded and get your proposal in right away, you wont have much time once the contract is awarded in your state, so don't put this off if you want to request HUD listings!

There are a lot of trainings out there on this subject, but this is the only one I have seen with the actual information you will need to prepare a "stand out" proposal.  you will receive all of the changes for the listing agent duties,  as well as tips to make your proposal stand out!  As well as being notified the minute that there is any news from HUD. 

The date for the Training is Sept 8th @ 3:00 PM EST

The cost of the training is $99.00

Space is Limited so sign up today using this link:

Registration URL: https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/8193150899781927425

• Well, it looks like the rumor may be true. Here is a email that was just forwarded to me from a highly trusted source.

Just got this email - Heads Up!!!

HUD M&M 3.7 LLB solicitations are nearing final review and real estate professionals will be sought to handle the distribution of listings under the 3.7 Marketing and Management contracts.

HUD M&M 3.7 Awards will be set aside for small, minority-owned and women-owned business (LLBs only-no such eligibility restrictions are placed upon individual real estate offices, agents and brokers wishing to assist with property listings). HUD M&M 3.7 Awards shall replace the current HUD M&M 3.0 Awards - Map here. 3.0 Contract award holder contact information here.

"The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) intends to solicit offers in response to Request for Proposal (RFP) number DU204SA-13-R-0005 to contract for all necessary Asset Manager (3.7 AM) services in support of HUD’s single-family Real Estate Owned (REO) property inventory. HUD intends to award separate single-award Indefinite Delivery/ Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) AM contracts to manage HUD Owned Single Family Properties within each of the following twelve (12) geographic areas: 3A (Illinois); 4A( Indiana and Kentucky); 5A (North Carolina and South Carolina); 6A (Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee); 7A (Georgia); 8A (Florida, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Island); 1D (Colorado, New Mexico, North Texas and Utah); 2D (Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma and South Texas); 1P (Michigan); 3P (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont; 4P (Ohio); 5P (Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, District of Columbia, and West Virginia).

These services will support the marketing and resale of HUD's Real Estate Owned (REO) single family property inventory within these geographical areas referenced above. This requirement will require interaction with existing and future HUD contractors, homebuyers, investors, the real estate industry (including local listing brokers), nonprofit housing and advocacy organizations, Federal, State and local governments and HUD staff."

This preliminary notice is to advise you of pending awards. Notice will be given once the 3.7 contracts are granted. At that time you may apply for listings with the seected LLBs in any of the above geographic HUD areas that you service.

Thank you,
    Vendor Desk

• I have signed up for the training and am wondering:  My brokerage is not a minority owned company and I am assuming HUD will allow non-minority brokerages to have some of the business.  Just curious.  

• Subject:  This might be your last chance to learn about the changes for "new HUD listing agents"

RUMOR has it that HUD will award the new AM 3.7 contracts by 9/30!

If you want to prepare early so that your proposal "stands out" you need to sign up today.

I have arranged for Debbie Caruso to give REOPro members another opportunity to take her HUD listing agent training; Learn the changes/Prepare like a Pro!  Debbie is a former HUD M&M Contractor and has sold thousands of HUD homes in her career as well as being a current bidder in all 33 states!

In case you haven't heard, HUD is hiring new AM's in 33 States!

New AM's = New Listing Agents!

Whether you are a listing agent for HUD already, or not, it is all about to change!

Be prepared with a "standout" proposal when the new AM contract is awarded and get your proposal in right away, you wont have much time once the contract is awarded in your state, so don't put this off if you want to request HUD listings!

There are a lot of trainings out there on this subject, but this is the only one I have seen with the actual information you will need to prepare a "stand out" proposal.  you will receive all of the changes for the listing agent duties,  as well as tips to make your proposal stand out!  As well as being notified the minute that there is any news from HUD. 

The date for the Training is Sept 8th @ 3:00 PM EST

The cost of the training is $99.00

Space is Limited so sign up today using this link:

Registration URL: https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/8193150899781927425

• Until it is announced, anything else is a rumor.  I am a HUD listing agent for most of the companies that serve my area.  I do have a question.  Has anyone taken the course that is promoted on here?  I don't mind spending the $99.00 but is it worth it?  I don't know how they can know what to expect if the asset companies don't even know. So if anyone has taken the course, I'd appreciate feedback

• But don't you want to be prepared?  From what I've read, there is only going to be one company per area.  Once the company is appointed, you have to be ready to submit your RFP or whatever their application process is going to be.  And you will only have a week, maybe 2 to get your application in.  

See the February 26 2015 discussion.  Reviews were mixed.  http://reopro.ning.com/forum/topics/reopro-reveals-how-to-beomce-a-...

There is a link in the discussion for a Mike Krein video that is interesting.  I only got part way through it.

REOPro Reveals How To Beomce a HUD Listing Agent, Before MM3.7 is AWARDED!
      Feb 26, 2015 @ 11:00 PST / 2:00 EST REOPro will be hosting a Webinar on how you can become a HUD Listing Agent. This will be a onetime event and seat…
  • I would also like to receive information on the REO Pro Webinar

• Thanks for the response and info; are you located in Michigan?  Do you know who currently has the contract in MI?

• Those are the current contractors NOT the new ones they are about to announce!

• CONTRACT AREA AM CONTRACTOR POINT OF CONTACT ADDRESS PHONE NUMBER FAX E-MAIL ADDRESS
      1P (2 AWARDS) BLB Rod Gaston 5001 Birch Street                             Newport Beach, CA  92660 949-261-9155 949-261-5495 rgaston@reirvine.com
      MI CITYSIDE Sue Murtagh 22 Greeley Street, Ste 5        Merrimack, NH  03054 603-423-0313 215-861-7192 smurtagh@citysidecorp.com
      THESE are about to be REPLACED!       
This reply was deleted.