HUD 3.8

Has anyone else heard anything about the HUD 3.8 awards.  I received an email yesterday from Debbie Caruso stating we can join her group and will be the first to know who has been awarded.  This is after the protests.  I am just wondering if anyone else had heard anything.  I think Debbie wants you to join her group, for $25.  Not sure I agree with this, after most of us paid her already.  Anyone have any news?  Thanks much.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lucie,

Would you send me your sample? Looking for any information on 3.8 for NC and SC.

• Hi Lucie! Not to pile on but can you send me that link also? Thank you!

• Lucie would you please email me a copy of the Sample Hud proposal?  I am located in Fl.  Thanks 

• Hi Lucie, my email address for the Hud proposal is    rose17360@aol.com  .  Thanks again!

• Hi Lucie, could you send me a copy of your Hud proposal as well.  Thanks soo much!

• HI Lucie,

I am also requesting a copy of the sample HUD proposal or why not post it here-it will fewer emails for your. thanks. Candace thebestrd4u@gmail.com

• She shouldn't post it here. She wouldn't want an agent in her market to get it. Have any of you asking for her application tried to put yours together yourself? It may already be too late.

• M&M was awarded my entire area and they have not yet put out requests. It is still under protest from what I am hearing.  

• Hello Lucie,

Can you share the Sample Hud proposal and any other info you an provide would greatly appreciated

Compassreo@gmail.com 

This reply was deleted.