HUD 3.8

Has anyone else heard anything about the HUD 3.8 awards.  I received an email yesterday from Debbie Caruso stating we can join her group and will be the first to know who has been awarded.  This is after the protests.  I am just wondering if anyone else had heard anything.  I think Debbie wants you to join her group, for $25.  Not sure I agree with this, after most of us paid her already.  Anyone have any news?  Thanks much.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Alex, what is your email address?  I can send you a sample that I used.

• Can you send me a sample HUD proposal and a PEMCO proposal as well?  I'm in NC, Raleigh area. I would love to get into the HUD market.   Thank you!  Wilmar@nc.rr.com

• Hi Lucie, can you also send me your template?  My email address is LRozales@gmail.com.  Thank you very much.

• Lucie, please send me a sample copy.  Thanks,

Bill

• Hi Lucie, please send me the sample as well. Thank You!  tessaspigner@gmail.com

• Hello Lucie can you send me te sample to at earthlinkraelty@earthlink.net

• Lucie ,can we exchange proposal? I want to be sure if my is all inclusive. I am by the way in Sugar Land, TX. Let me know please!

• I am in the Woodlands. Have you had any requests for proposals? I did from Sage, but they unfortunately aren't in our area.

• Could you please send me a HUD proposal sample. Thank-you very much

hollonjon@yahoo.com

• Hello Lucie,

I will love to have a copy of the HUD proposal. My e-mail address is: prestige.cschield@gmail.com. Thanks in advance. Like Alex, I was approached about the $500 to prepare one as well.

This reply was deleted.