HUD 3.8

Has anyone else heard anything about the HUD 3.8 awards.  I received an email yesterday from Debbie Caruso stating we can join her group and will be the first to know who has been awarded.  This is after the protests.  I am just wondering if anyone else had heard anything.  I think Debbie wants you to join her group, for $25.  Not sure I agree with this, after most of us paid her already.  Anyone have any news?  Thanks much.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That is what I understand but not sure yet.

• I have $500,000 with $1,000,000 errors and omissions insurance. I have $1,000,000 / $2,000,000 business liability. For those of you who are working with HUD now,  is this enough coverage? I work for a lot of companies and this is adequate. I want to be ready to apply for Tennessee when the M&M company is announced. Anybody hear who has Tennessee?

• It looks like Sage hired brokers in only the areas where they have no coverage with the existing Pemco network. However, due to volume and the 30 mile rule, they should need to add brokers. Hopefully, us!
  • Thank you again for your interest in working with Sage Acquisitions.  We look forward to working with each of you in some capacity as we all work together to Successfully Sell HUD Homes.

Sincerely,

Sage Acquisitions Vendor Team

This message applies to the following states

Connecticut

Delaware

DC

Maine

Maryland

Massachusetts

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

Vermont

Virginia

West Virginia

• Utah, florida, colorado, new mexico, georgia, Puerto rico, north texas
  • Yes, Philly Hoc, Sage started training this week.  They have chosen many brokers this full week of training.  Please feel free to call me any time.  Gracious Living, cell is 8043071201.  I will be in and out of meetings if I don't pick up, leave a message.

• The managing broker applies and the individual agent is the point of contact.

• My HUD proposal was 14 pages and it took me about three weeks to get it all together.  It was a painstaking ordeal but in the end, I had a great proposal.  I Googled everything I could about certain aspects of what was needed and went from there.  I had heard that only PA had been awarded and the timeline for a lot of others is next week.  I have not heard anything about north Texas, which is my area.  The NE is probably the most critical for HUD at this time. 

Still waiting and praying that I get the award.  We shall see...Good luck everyone!!!

• Any word about South Tx? Currently it is all awarded to Matt Martin.

Thanks.

Darlene

• Hi Darlene: I am in N. Texas and not heard a word.  The only thing I have heard is that many in the NE have been awarded.  As you are aware, the NE is probably the most critical for HUD.  i am hopefully awaiting.  I worked three weeks on my proposal.  Good luck!!

This reply was deleted.