HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES

Does anyone know if HSBC uses and outsourcer or do they assign their own listings.  If outsoucer do you know who and if assigned direct do you know where that person works from.  I see a fair amount of their business in my market but I've been unable to find the source.  Thanks Guys.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can you please send me the info as well. My email is carolynsuefox@gmail.com. Thanks!
    • Good AM Julise.  I have received the information.  Again thank you. 
  • You mentioned that you would like to speak with me. I am sorry for delay, you never mentioned the subject. My direct email is JosephLaubinger@yahoo.com.
  • Hi Julie,

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I would greatly appreciate any information that you can share on HSBC's REO assignment. My email is jay@richardsonrealtygroup.com

Thank you!

• I guess no one saw this article:

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2011/03/hsbc-suspends-all...

HSBC's REO business has come to a complete halt!

• WOW!! If this has happened to HSBC, who will be next?
      • Could be ANY or ALL of the banks that used MERS. That's about 60% of ALL US Mortgages. The courts in some states have already halted all cases coming from MERS.
    • Saw that yesterday.  Another victum of the "signing" issues.
  • Hello Julie I didn't put my email in my last request please send to LBRKC@yahoo.com

Thanks for the info

Mark
  • Hi everyone, sorry this took so long. . . . had surgery, pneumonia, ugh!  terrible last couple of weeks.  For those of you who put your email address in your request, check your email.  I have sent you information.

Good luck, and reciprocate!

This reply was deleted.