HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES

Does anyone know if HSBC uses and outsourcer or do they assign their own listings.  If outsoucer do you know who and if assigned direct do you know where that person works from.  I see a fair amount of their business in my market but I've been unable to find the source.  Thanks Guys.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Ramon,

Can you send me also your info for B of A and Chase. I can supply 1 for you too. Thanks alinasold@yahoo.com

• Hello Ramon, could you forward me Bank of America and Chase.  I would greatly appreciate this info.  Please e-mail to denesesanders@cox.net.  Thank you
  • Ok everyone, I think I sent it out to everyone who supplied their email.  If I missed you, let me know!  By the way, even though HSBC has had their foreclosures halted, they still have alot of "shadow" inventory like all the rest of the lenders!
    • I have been doing BPOs for HSBC for over 4 years through SLS. I have tried to reach out to HSBC many times and their response has always been "When the need arises for agents in your area, we will know where to find them" Please create an account at Equator.com. Of course I have had an account with Equator for years, I hold their platinum certification; I have provided HSBC with high quality valuations for years including their second opinion of value once the property has been foreclosed and have they ever considered me for a listing? NO.

Unfortunately my fellow Realtors being considered for a listing after completing a BPO is rare. I can easily guesstimate I have completed over 6,000 BPOs. How many lead to a listing? 2, I consider myself very lucky.

If anyone has a good contact on HSBC REO Dept and is willing to share their contact information I will really appreciate it, I believe I have earned their consideration through very hard work.

• Hi Julie :

I am in California , trying to get in the REO market.

Please any information will be appreciated. my email address is moicata@msn.com

Thanks!

• Hello Julie I would really appreciate it you don't mind sending me the info too for HSBC.  I work with several banks too  i.e. Bank of America, Coldwell Banker, First National, Ocwen etc - I don't mind trading info neither.  Also glad to hear that you are better - I understand from reading that you have been sick.  I look forward to hearing from  you soon.

lisafarmer@lisasellinghomes.com

• I know that I am late but can you send that information to me as well? mdwilliams@realtracs.com I am in with pretty much everyone except BOA (Pending Interview as we speak and Sun Trust) Have all 3 HUD accounts and etc. (Please don't email me a lot of things Brokers. I always post information on all blogs but never is it reciprocated. My word I'll send you what I have) Any who thanks ahead of time and I hope that you get better soon. This blog/opportunity definitely will change some one's life.
      • Marqueze - I do have Bank of America - if you have any info for me on the 3 hud companies, chase or Wells Fargo - I will be more than happy to assist you with info since we are not in competing market areas.

lisafarmer@lisasellinghomes.com

• Hi Julie,

I would appreciate it if you could share any information for the HSBC REO contact. My email is jmilazzo@kw.com. In what market are you located in Northern California??

Thanks!!!

• You have been bombarded, LOL! How about one more person asking for the referral info...please send me what you have for HSBC, they wrote a lot of loans in my area: Las Vegas, NV, the epicenter of the real estate collapse...thanks.
This reply was deleted.