HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES

Does anyone know if HSBC uses and outsourcer or do they assign their own listings.  If outsoucer do you know who and if assigned direct do you know where that person works from.  I see a fair amount of their business in my market but I've been unable to find the source.  Thanks Guys.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Julie,

I hope for your speedy recovery.  I too would be interested in a contact with HSBC.

shawneequa@REbySB.com - Many thanks!

• Dear Julie,

I know it must be hard doing business when your really sick, hopefully you have good family to support you when your down. You are a very poplar person due to your work with with HSBC. Well I really hope your getting recovered. Rest is the best!!!! And hopefully you will be back on your feet. Get recovered. And last yes I would like some info too, if any. Get well soon!!!!. alinasold@yahoo.com

• Hey Julie, glad to have you back.  I pray you will have a speedy recovery.  Julie I have not received the information.  Please forward to Denesesanders@cox.net.  Thanks.
    • Julie, Glad you are back in action.  Could you send me the info too?  My area is a small mountain resort in Colorado.  cheryl@prusteamboat.com.

Thanks!

• Julie wish you a speedy recovery. My e mail is. zubaria@zubaria.com
    • Get well!!!!!!
    • Julie - glad you're back up and running.  Hope you had some good people handling your business while you were out.  I know what being gone for even a short period of time can do.  Haven't seen your email, did I miss it?

bob@realtorbobrouse.com

• I am in Minneapolis.  I complete about 50 BPOs for the company that services all of HSBC.  Does anyone know how I can become an REO agent?
    • Robin, who is the BPO company for HSBC?
    • Hi Robin,

I was reading the forum, and ran across your blog. Yes if possible can you give me some insight for HSBC. I am from the Illinois area. I see some from HSBC across here. I do smaller Asset management circle but alway needing some more work. Thanks Robin. email: alinasold@yahoo.com

This reply was deleted.