Replies

• Thank you.
          • Your welcome! Since BofA has starting outsourcing...haven't received any listings & they told me to contact the companies that are handling their REOs(those that I listed) and their response (well, I only got through to one of them)..."oh, we have already 20 agents in your area so, we don't need your services"...ARE YOU KIDDING ME! After 3 years of doing a great job for BofA & knowing their policies & paperwork...I get that! Uuughhh!! So, I am in the hunt for REOs to replace what was my BofA inventory. Any suggestions?
            • Try some Fannie Mae outsourcers. I've gotten 10 assignments recently from a new client who is a Fannie Mae outsourcer.
              • Crystal, would love to know who your source is. I have a Master List Agreement with FNMA but need an Asset Mgr to get assignments from?
              • Hello,

I'd be very interested in finding out about Fannie Mae outsourcers too.

Thanks in advance.
                • 24 Asset Management
                  Atlas REO
                  Equity Pointe
                  Executive Asset Management
                  First Preston Management
                  Green River Capital
                  Keystone
                  New Vista
                  Old Republic
                  PMH
                  Owen REO, LLC
                  National Default Services
                  • Crystal did you get that from the Fannie Mae website?
                  • Crystal,

Thanks for your response. We were all waiting with bated breath.

Since you are obviously a pro at this what do you think of Equator and Res.net? Also, I know your success with most of these companies has to do with where you are, I am from South Florida.

Thanks again,

Antonio Small
              • Crystal -

Who is your Fannie Mae outsourcer? You can email me directly - I will pay you a referral.
                sold@jackiehillen.com
        • Thank you all for the info. Very helpful! Thanks again.
This reply was deleted.