How to get a Clear Capital BPO order?

I have sign up with them for almost 2 years and I have not been able to get any orders, solicitation or anything from them.

They have this live chat , that doesn't help because I get the same answer .

"Our orders are based on our customer's needs and those needs do fluctuate geographically.  When we receive a solicitation from a customer we immediately send it out. These solicitations are sent out in timed increments to our most proximate, highest rated vendors. If that vendor doesn't respond within the allotted time period, another solicitation will be sent out to the next most proximate, highest rated vendor and so on."

If I have not done an order at all how come I will get rated, it doesn't make sense.

Also I have been sign up with their Clear Mobile, so I will get a text about an order, but no luck.

Do they broadcast any orders?

Any suggestions?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow I never knew they broadcast, I always had the impression that they only assign directly to agents. I guess I will need to check their website to see if can finally find an order and grab it.
  • Hi Monica --

Breaking into a new company is difficult, and everybody will offer advice on what works for them: some say to find a contact number for your asset manager at the company, others say not to pester them because you won't get anything.

One thing you CAN do is expand your list of available ZIP codes on the Clear Capital website - find as many as possible that you're willing to do work in. In Southern California, some agents list nearly 40 ZIP's sometimes.

Another thing you can try is automated order acceptance - my company makes a product that works well, at http://www.bpo-automation.com

Finally, let me urge you to register with a bunch of companies to get as many orders as possible: http://www.bpo-companies.com

• Hi Tim:

Thanks for your answer , I did  the trial with the bpo-automation and I thought I got some orders ith Clear Capital but when I check the website were not there. Any suggestions?

• Hey Monica - I do some business with Clear Capital but it isn't what I'd call regular.  What I've seen has always been on a broadcast.  Of course the problem with that is that agents who actually have work, may not be planted in front of their laptop waiting on the orders to come out.  I will tell you their platform is fairly easy to work with and they do pay fairly quickly.  I did see a note about expanding your zip codes...good advice as the more areas you can cover the better chance you have in getting some business.
This reply was deleted.