I've been contacted by Dave Sahlin with HorizonSolutionsOnline. He was and is looking for former Titanium Solutions HRCs to join this site for $90 to get direct-to-agent short sales from Fannie & Freddie and possible REOs later on.  Anyone familiar with him or the company? Presumably it's been functioning in the northeast since January.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Have they changed their business model? If I remember correctly, several years ago it was $25 to visit a home at least 3 times to talk to the homeowner, and then $50 if you actually talked to them.

• Sarah,  he is not duplicating the Titanium model, thank goodness. The intent is as another one of those lead-providing sites with all of the usual education, information, blah blah. The only reason it interests me is the claim that he has Fannie and Freddie on board to funnel short sales.  I probably should check Poncie - he is pretty reliable with his assessments and information.

• Why would Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac use this company for "Short Sales"? You would do better looking for Lis Pendens filed in the County Clerks Office and contact the owner's directly! You can send me a check for $90. for that information.

• LOL....good one

• :)  it's in the mail...oh wait, I put a 25-cent stamp on it - let me know if you don't receive it by next year...

• Postage Due??.....but I have to pay USPS a management fee of $400 per year to receive my mail :)

• No, I haven't heard of them. Is their website http://horizonsolutionsonline.com

Horizonsolutionsonline.com
    • yep.  they held a webinar today and apparently have been in business since January on the  east coast.

This reply was deleted.