Hey guys-I am doing BPOs on RealTrans and am hoping someone experienced here knows the answer. When I submit my BPO, it shows as 'Delivered', but then, many times it flags it as 'Further Research Needed' later. A couple of them have then gone on to 'Accepted' status a few days later. I don't get any emails or communication from them telling me I need to update/modify anything in the BPO. There's absolutely NO WAY to contact the Asset Managers or anyone over there (except the only email address they give you, and I rarely get a response from that). I've sat on hold for DAYS (not kidding) trying to get someone to answer the only phone number they give.Can someone explain what 'Further Research Needed' means, and what I need to do to fix it?Also- is there a way to contact anyone over there for problems like this? I have another BPO that they never gave me the unit number to, so I can't complete it. It's now late, and am getting no communication from them over there about it. I don't want the late status to effect me. I've sent emails and flagged exceptions on the system- again, no response.Any help is VERY appreciated!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• huh- just figuring that out. So to confirm- they DO NOT assign listings to BPO agents? Just give them to ONE Agent for the entire state? WOW... that's insane. And yes, their site SUCKS and their system SUCKS for the $40 they pay. Ridiculous. We DO get BofA/Countrywide Listings- but that's been pretty slow too. I don't suppose you could private message me and let me know some hints on what companies to sign up with? Seems like everything I read- every company wants you to pay them to sign up, and you never get listings/bpos out of them for it... so I'm nervous about doing that.
This reply was deleted.