I received an Email from this company. They want to assign me two properties, but they want me to pay retaining of 400.00+ They have the same story as Team Lear, I'd like to hear if anyone of you has worked or working with these company?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Michael.. for the info. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company.. As of now I also received an email back from Optimal REO Solutions.. stating that they had a problem with checks so they have credited back the money to my credit card. it has not yet hit the account. I am still waiting as of now.. So Dam Frustrating.. Never ever again.. I will not pay a company for my services.. I am not in this business to be paying companies.. for nothing.. 

• I received a call from Optimal REO Solutions and was assigned what they deemed an REO property. They wanted a $500 up front fee which I was leary of but paid.  I was actually walking to a morning session at a recent REOMAC conference when I took the call, and could not do an occupancy check until the next day. Occupancy check done, however, their proprietary site for the BPO didn't seem right, and when I had a title company pull a title search on the property, it had not even gone through a Trustee Sale yet in Clark County, Nevada. RED FLAG!  I immediately contacted the "asset manager" who initially called me demanding my $500 back which they did. 

• Hello Michael... 

I also have requested a refund from this company .. they charged my credit card on August 11th.. 2016 and I still am awaiting for the refund to appear.. I called the company phone number direct and spoke to David Sty and he stated that the refund would come in a form of check back to me.. I wanted to know how was your money refunded back to you in the form of a check or did they refund back to your credit card? 

• Thanks for the heads up. 

This reply was deleted.