A couple of days ago I received an assignment from Titanium which was an actual loan modification from Litton. Was quite impressed at the new terms they were offering the homeowner. Is anyone else starting to get the new assignments and has anyone actually inputed the homeowners financials to get an instant loan modification proposal?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Carlos,

I have received three assignments so far, however, I have not been able to make physical contact with anyone yet. One guy answered the door but denied he was the person I was asking for. My question is what do you do then? The guy wants to know what it is pertaining to and my reply is I am not at liberty to say. I will go back tonight and on Saturday and we will most likely repeat this dance. Any suggestions?
    • Gregory,

When that happens to me I tell them we are trying to help the homeowner and can only discuss it with him. A lot of times when they hear you are trying to help it relaxes them enough to cooperate.
    • Repeat the dance. I'd hate to call someone a liar in front of their face :-(

Unfortunately, I get the same feeling with my contacts myself. What can you do when they lie right in front of you?
This reply was deleted.