Ive been getting bombarded with emails from this company daily. Has anyone worked with them. Of course they want $895 upfront then a flat fee for every listing. I don't mind paying a referral fee but the upfront fee's do bother me a little. .If the company was as good at creating leads as they say you would think they would just take the referral fee from a closing. Any thoughts opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Chris, this is quite a bold statement considering you are not on our program nor have we sent you an invite or communicated with you in the past. If anyone wants to know about Real Esales or how it works, just give us a call and we can explain it for you. Thanks

• Darren, I will say I signed up about 2 months ago.  Last I have heard from them.  Talked a great game, I fell for it.  No communication from them since the day I paid.

• Hey Steve,

Seems we didn't complete the sign up process with you. I will call you and we can complete the set up process and I will credit your account for any time lost. Also, I will look into why the emails did not show up. We look forward to having a successful partnership moving forward. 

• SCAM you have not sent me one lead since january when I joined for 1200 plus dollars

• Steve,

Thanks for the feed back. That's why I don't like upfront fees.

• I wouldn't  I heard anytime a new company pops up and they ask upfront for that mt of money could be a scam. Also does anyone know which asset mgmt companies Bank of America is using?

• Heard of them, but don't know anyone that works with them. You are better off just going through AgentMachine for free. It sounds like the two of them utilize the same concept, but Real Esales charges an annual fee, and AgentMachine just charges a 25% referral if you actually close on the lead they provide you with.

• Not*
    • I have received over 9 and have now given any. I received 2 as recent as yesterday.
    • Agent Machine charges now to sign up. I think its $550 for lifetime membership but I think I got a "deal" for $350.

This reply was deleted.