Ive been getting bombarded with emails from this company daily. Has anyone worked with them. Of course they want $895 upfront then a flat fee for every listing. I don't mind paying a referral fee but the upfront fee's do bother me a little. .If the company was as good at creating leads as they say you would think they would just take the referral fee from a closing. Any thoughts opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They charge if you want to submit outgoing referrals. The incoming ones are free. I just signed up about a month ago.

• I thought you could only receive a referral if you gave one and its closed?

• Thanks Lucie, I might check into agent machine. I don't like to use any service where I pay upfront.

• Agreed. It can be difficult to decipher the worth without expressed knowledge of where they get their leads from, if they scrub them before assigning them, etc. I know a few agents who buy leads and actually invest a good sum of money towards that and it has paid off for them. A few of them have said that they will ask the company for a free trial prior to paying to see test the program and this has been effective with some of these companies. I think it's worth a shot to ask...no real loss if they won't do that.

• honest to all Real Estate professional forget it about this companies, if they ask for money in advance....market is so tie

so lets go back to basic...knock,call,farming etc, our business is personal trust and contact...

good luck!!!

This reply was deleted.