Has anyone used REO Lister?

Hi,

I received an email from REO Lister.  They fill out the registration forms for you at the asset management companies for ONLY around $600.00 dollars.   Having filled out a lot of these registration forms myself the offer is tempting.   I was wondering if anyone had actually used them.  They claim that you get the confirmation from each company just as you do when you fill them out yourself.   I would appreciate any input.   I know that everyone is as sick of spending money to get listing as I am, but wow, what a time saver if true.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tony, I am signed up with several and I am receiving jobs from a few. I have signed up with so many, do we just put in all new info

• Kathy,

I don't recommend having two profiles for any company. For new companies or companies you are needing to re-register, you can use whatever information you like.

How long ago was it that you signed up with so many? A lot of companies will purge their system ever 3 - 6 Months or so. I have had a lot of clients think they were still signed up with a company only to find out they were no longer in the system.

• Tony,

I've registered with every BPO/REO company that I can find on the net. Do you see yourself as providing a service to a new REO agent versus experienced ones with several clients?

• Hello , I was about to sign for REO Lister tomorrow but by reading your comments I will try myreoassetmanagement.com I'm very busy and don't have the time to fill out the applications my self. Thank you for the info.

• Ileane,

Feel free to email me at tony@reowarrior.com

I am the President/CEO of REO Asset Management and REO Warrior.

• Hi Ann

Are you going to signup with them or have you? if so, how is the service been?

• Hi,

I have not signed up with them.  I am registering myself at companies right now.  I signed up with about 30 asset companies last year and with some Banks. I am now going back and signing up with Fannie Mae and their asset managers. 

The only REO's that I received have been through RESNET.

• Just wanted to add that what they do for $600, my company does for $300. Same service!
    • Hi

I was thinking of paying REOlister for their services but if i can save some over $300 why not... what's your company's  website? Ray   

This reply was deleted.