Has anyone used REO Lister?

Hi,

I received an email from REO Lister.  They fill out the registration forms for you at the asset management companies for ONLY around $600.00 dollars.   Having filled out a lot of these registration forms myself the offer is tempting.   I was wondering if anyone had actually used them.  They claim that you get the confirmation from each company just as you do when you fill them out yourself.   I would appreciate any input.   I know that everyone is as sick of spending money to get listing as I am, but wow, what a time saver if true.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi,

Www.reolister gives you all of the tools to sign up yourself with over 150 National Banks and Asset Managers on the site for free, including the Bank and Asset Managers list.  For a fee they will do it for you in about 5 to 7 business days.  You are right it is a huge time saver.  You fill out one master registration form, it is then sent to quality control to check for errors, unanswered questions and accuracy. Once that is done you are submitted to all of the Banks and Asset managers and you will start recieving confimation emails in days.

Kathy

• Ann- Try myreoassetmanagement.com he was an Asset manager. Some of the things his compnay does for much less,

A LA CARTE':
    •Database Entry
    •Resume formal
    •Resume email (a shorter, yet very effective, resume used primarily for cold-calling)
    •General Webinar
    •Resume' Webinar – Learn to create an effective resume, how and when to solicit for business, and some resources to use for finding the right people to ask for business
    •Consulting – Via phone, charge is per hour. (BPO/MMR review will fall under this)
    •Consulting – On-site – Charge is per ½ day or full day and may include travel and accommodation depending on location.
    • Thanks!
This reply was deleted.