Replies

• I have joined DIL and was also a former member of NRBA and the reason I joined is I liked the former members of NRBA including Scott Funk who I feel is very honest and sincere person. Also did u say NRBA is defunct?
    • What do you get out of the organization? 

• No.  Art Acosta had started another group that cosponsored the first REOExpo (HousingWire) that I went to in Fort Worth.  I can't remember the name of that group but last I looked, I couldn't find it. 

Are you going to their conference?  Do you find the message boards as informative as NRBA's or this one on ReoPro?

• I would like to attend the conference but I have a previous commitment.  I typically do not do much with the message board. 

• Yes. Scott Funk is the second former NRBA executive to start a new REO group.  I wonder again, what happened with the NRBA this time? The first one is already defunct.  That is one of the reasons why I am reluctant to start a new affiliation. They are having their first conference this week,  I think, in the Chicago area. 

• First I've heard of them but the guy running it used to be executive director of NRBA (according to his LinkedIn profile) so I would assume it's similar.

This reply was deleted.