Replies

• Hi Heng!

I have not. Several years ago I spoke with an agent in another part of Central Oregon had joined. From what I could gather, the leads were plentiful, but closing them not so good as many of their leads are looky loos or unable to qualify for financing. The other thing she shared was it was expensive because all the services were charged for individually: IE - Membership, leads, territory and on and on.
    This was several years ago and maybe things have changed.
    Try this; type in your zip code or city/state and call any agents that come up. Ask what they think. I do this all the time. Some will not tell you anything, others will share their experience. Hope this helps!
    I do know the RealtyTrac site has huge traffic which has grown by leaps and bounds in the recent years. Many ''wanta be' investor types and people checking out their neighborhood values/foreclosures to see what their home is doing. My guess is many independent serious investors are using the site also. Investors I have worked with like to find their own properties/criteria and just bring me an address and a price to submit. I act as their representative in the transaction, not as their 'search' tool!
    • Hi Linda,

Thank you for your quick response, You are right about the different levels of service. It can be very expensive. Will it worth my investment? I will check with local agents in Realty Trac network. Thanks,
This reply was deleted.