Replies

• Hi Sandra,

I know your post was in November 2011, But can you tell me if you did any work for Asset Management Holdings, LLC and how it went.  I was just contacted by them today to do a drive by which is right up the street from me (so no sweat), they say they pay the same week.  Please let me know if you have received any listings from them.  If anyone reading this Blog if you can share any experiences with them.

Thank you in advance on your response.

Susan Usallan

• Were you able to view their webpage? I looked it up and it flashes but the body of the page quickly disappears.

I went to 'amhusa.com'.  

• I was able to pull it up and scroll through the webpage but still not convinced.  I sent the BPO and haven't heard back.

• Hi Susan,

I just got a request from Asset Management Holdings LLC to do a BPO for $40 on a property and told I would get the listing.  Just wondering how your experience with them was?  I'm reluctant to do a BPO for $40 if I'm not going to get paid or get a listing.  Too many scan BPO companies out there and I've been burned in the past.

Thanks for any info you can give me.

Susan Myers

Mitchell Real Estate

• Hi Susan,

They call me to do a drive by for free and told me I will be the listing agent as soon as they where ready to list the property; that it will take a while.

I have call them and email them back and their answer is: the property still not ready to be listed but that they have me as the listing agent for this property.

• Ok, thank you.

This reply was deleted.