Guidance/contacts for a newbie

Hello to All!  I am a "seasoned" (is that a way of saying old??) realtor in the Jacksonville/Beaches/St Augustine area.  Been performing BPOs for all the major companies for over 3 years now and making a good monthly income from them.  Still a working realtor and working quite a few short sales.  Would like to break into REO and appreciate any advice/contacts from anyone out there willing to share.  I've signed up with all the free services and called BPO contacts.  Anything else I can or should be doing?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi James,

I hold the AHWD, CRS, CSP, CDRS (short sale), GRI, and CLHMS certifications.  I do BPOs for all of the large companies...IAS, Clear Capital, CoreLogic, FARVV, LSI, and several other smaller ones.  Any guidance you can offer will certainly be appreciated.  Terry

• You should join www.res.net and www.equator.com and start there.  Also a good idea to attend any REO Seminars that may be being put on at your local Realtor Association, as this is how I continue to "sharpen the saw" so to speak. 
This reply was deleted.