Guidance/contacts for a newbie

Hello to All!  I am a "seasoned" (is that a way of saying old??) realtor in the Jacksonville/Beaches/St Augustine area.  Been performing BPOs for all the major companies for over 3 years now and making a good monthly income from them.  Still a working realtor and working quite a few short sales.  Would like to break into REO and appreciate any advice/contacts from anyone out there willing to share.  I've signed up with all the free services and called BPO contacts.  Anything else I can or should be doing?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Marie, one of my Asset Manager contacts just asked me today if I service the JAX area, to which I had to politely decline.  I did, however, make mention that a member of my REOPRO forum was in that region, and asked if he would be interested in receiving your contact information.  If you want to shoot me an email with your contact information, I will be glad to provide it to him.  JoshParker622@Aol.Com
    • Ah, silly me, you have it in your profile!  I will shoot him an email with your contact information now! :-)
      • Hi Ira would enjoy some pertinent input.  I have been completing BPO for over 5 yrs with some of he larger companies.  Altisource, Finiti, Finity, RRReview, EMortgage, IVS, Protk, etc.  Very few for RES-Net.  I have the certifications of ABR, GRI, SFR and am an Associate Broker.  I receive approx 4-6 REO properties  from Altisource a year and have been handling REO properties for over 5 yrs.  Any assistance, information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am ready to move to the next level.  Please feel free to e-mail me at denesesanders@cox.net; or give me a call at 225-337-6300.
        • Hi Denese,

Where are you practicing your real estate business?  So that if any of my Asset Managers make mention of a need in your area, I can try to refer them to you like I was able to do for Terry.

All the best,

-Josh

• Good am Ira and thank you for responding.  I am located in Baton Rouge, LA and service the surrounding areas of East and West Baton Rouge, Prairieville, Gonzales, Donaldonsville, White Castle, Zachary, Baker, Clinton, Port Allen, Plaquemine, Denham Springs and Walker, LA  

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

Denese Sanders

• Don't forget your co-agent in WA. I think I'm signed to most outsource companies. I'm paying  almost $2500 a month on memberships including res.net, equator, and etc. I'm exhausted! I barely make that commission a month. Please HELP....
      • You are wonderful!  I had just sent you an email directly to your address with all of the pertinent info.  I appreciate the referral and will do an excellent job:)  Terry

• Shoot me an email with your cell or office number. 
    I have a lot to share and enjoy helping others who have the mindset fir valuations, pre-foreclosure workouts, REO's. It's a different ballgame.  You either get it or you don't . It's not for everyone! Do you have any certifications? SFR, etc. 
    • Hi James would enjoy some pertinent input.  I have been completing BPO for over 5 yrs with some of he larger companies.  Altisource, Finiti, RRReview, EMortgage, IVS, Protk, etc.  Very few for RES-Net.  II have certifications of ABR, GRI, SFR and am an Associate Broker.  I receive approx 4-6 REO properties  from Altisource a year and have been handling REO properties for over 5 yrs.  Any assistance, information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am ready to move to the next level.
    • OOPS....Forgot to send my email and cell number:

tbrandmlr@yahoo.com, 904-318-9635

This reply was deleted.