Replies

• GRC has been assigning me Fannie Mae listings that are processed through GRC's own portal not Reotrans. They are really good company to work with. I haven't received anything other than Fannie Mae though. Do they manage other companies as well?
  • Were you approved with Green River prior to receiving the listing through Equator?
    • Have had many assignments from them, great to work with.
  • I have been working with them for a while and they are very professional, make sure that you submit all your invoices thru LPS.

Good Luck and Congratulations!
  • I have been working with them for a while and they fairly easy to work with and they have alot of clients. We haven't had any reimbursment issues and they seem to price them to sell. Getting on their preferred list is the way to go with them. Their having a mandatory training for all preferred agents next month on the west coast. It's going to be interesting to see how many show up from the east coast. They also do approved short sales which is another bonus. They really cracked down on their agents and expect quality and timely work which is the way it should be. Congratulations and good luck.
This reply was deleted.