7/30/2013

Green River is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide! Signup to Realty Pilot if you want them 

Green River Capital released over at least 4000 unassigned paying BPOs to the Realty Pilot system last night . If you are a current Realty Pilot user please login or open your Realty Pilot smartphone app to view these available BPOs. This is a tip to make money...our firm is not affiliated with either...

Your welcome 

Joey Singh
Ameritax BPO Inc. 
Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
AmeriTax Inc.
Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
JSingh@theameritaxway.com
1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
1 800 689 6028 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OK Joey---you sound more legit to me than at first. It does make one wonder when someone pushes a company that charges up front. Kickback comes to mind or maybe you profit in some way for doing whatever you do for the company or brokers signing up. Now that Ive read more of your posts I have settled down---not that you needed my approval; no one made me God.

Good advice on the invoicing!

• I must say that it was a good run.  I ended up getting 7 BPO's in my area and that is because I had to limit myself.  All of the orders were within 5 miles of my office, I made the "free" account, I used autofill and completed them all on time. 

• Way to go Pete, I think my office got like 15 that are close by my office.

• Hey guys, Joey is/was right REO PILOT released like 9400 Green Capital BPO's last week. I know Joey personally and he is not here to market Reo Pilot in any fashion. He is a great guy with a wealth of knowledge that has helped to build my BPO business tremendously over the last few years. Good luck to everyone interested in taking advantage of this opportunity.

• Joey,

Doesn RP do autofill for the BPOS? Does anyone know if it does or not?

• Yes they do, and you have to be quick to accept them and they also go out to several agents.  I don't bother with it by the time you login its gone.  You pretty much have to be logged in all day in hopes to catch one.  I got tired of that.

• it does 

• I signed up with Realty Pilot yesterday and received my first BPO from Green River. I really couldn't find any definitive info. on where or how they send payment. Does anyone know if they mail it to the W9 address?

• I would contact RP and ask them directly and if they can't answer then contact Green River directly and they should be able to tell you the process.  I once accepted a BPO off an third party platform like RP who were fairly new to the industry a couple years ago their name was Inspection Port.  I accepted 2 BPO's from their referral client JVI who never paid me and neither Inspection Port wanted to take responsibility to pay. Needless to say I was disappointed in how they kept sending me back and forth like a ping pong ball talking to different representatives.  Not only was I out 2 BPO fee's but the additional member referral fee on each I paid on the Inspection Port platform.  So, I recommend that agents do their research and check the BBB and search for bad reports before accepting multiple BPO's from a not so well known/established firm that does not have more that 1 or 2 clients in their platform.  Over 9400 BPO's at $30 is still a lot of mula $330,000,000 that either one of these companies can get away with if there is no information that clearly states how someone gets paid.  That's why I ignore RP bpo assignments.

• InspectionPort still exists.  Their only client that I do BPOs for pays quickly and always.  InspectionPort chrages for each BPO done on their platform.  I have never done a BPO for JVI on this platform but it is a listed client. 

This reply was deleted.