Did anyone else get this email? This company really takes care of me and I was just wondering if any Brokers on here got the green light as well... 

Dear Agent,

Congratulations! You have been chosen to be a Client and/or Green River Capital (GRC) Preferred Agent. 

With over 15,000 agents in the GRC database, only a select group is invited to join this Preferred Agent Network based on your qualifications, experience and performance.  Maintaining this preferred status comes with both privilege and responsibility.

As a chosen vendor, you are entitled to assignment preference for assets located within your market, based on a 20-mile radius from your main office, as it appears on your profile.  Additionally, GRC will provide you with training and tools to assist you in maintaining your Preferred Vendor status.  To do so, you are expected to successfully fulfill the following requirements:

·         Invoice Management:  GRC requires all Preferred Vendors to sign-up with Invoice Management, a reimbursement tool for all utility and bill submission.  Please sign up today if you do not already have an account.  Visit this website to get started https://im.lpsdesktop.com/login/newwaylogin.aspx.

·         Client Systems of Record:  GRC has a myriad of clients who utilize a variety of servicing software to manage their assets.  GRC requires all Preferred Vendors to sign up with both “Equator” (https://www.equator.com/) and “Res.Net” (http://www.res.net/) in order to manage these assets.  Fees for sign up will not be reimbursed by Green River Capital.

·         Commissions:  Commission structures vary by client.  Check the listing agreement on each asset for applicable details.

·         Infinity Valuation Services:  GRC has a sister company, “Infinity Valuation Services”, which is a BPO provider. Many of our clients utilize IVS for pre-foreclosure BPO’s and supplemental services.  As a Preferred Vendor, you are required to participate with IVS in the handling of BPO assignments, providing you with the added benefit of potential listings.  Payable fees vary based on BPO type.

Please note: Your IVS account will automatically be enabled at the time you are selected to be a Preferred Vendor with GRC. You may visit their website atwww.infinitybpo.com to learn more.  You may also contact their support staff at 801-456-5401 or via email ivssupport@ivsbpo.com with questions regarding your account.

·         Training: All Preferred Vendors will participate in regular GRC trainings via conference calls and webinars, covering guidelines and topics essential to success in your role.  We understand your time is valuable, and ensure these activities will be pertinent, brief and to the point.

GRC also holds an annual on-site training conference in Salt Lake City, Utah, geared towards connecting you with key GRC associates and other Preferred Vendors, while providing you with training on GRC and industry guidelines and best practices.  All Preferred Vendors are required to attend and are responsible for all associated costs. 

GRC recognizes the mutual benefits in our business relationship, and we look forward to supporting you as a member of our Preferred Agent Network based on your on-going excellent work!

If you have received this email and do not wish to participate, please contact your Vendor Manager immediately.

Best,

cid:image001.jpg@01C8076A.F2F290D0

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I received it and attended their training session in Utah. I feel privledged to be a part of their team , let's stay in touch!
  • Congratulations! I didn't this e-mail. I've only sold a few properties with GRC.
This reply was deleted.