FootprintsRE LLC

Has anyone heard of this company or currently doing work for them?  Are they legit?  They contacted me with a listing they can assign me once I get "certified" with them.  The rep said they use their own platform and require agents to take an online certification test before placing any assignments...all for a $300 fee.  A week or so ago I was signing up on some new sites and did sign up with them prompting their call...However, I can't remember now how I learned about them in the first place.  I do BPO's for multiple companies and have never paid a dime, now just getting into REOs, but don't think I should have to pay to get started.

Would love your feedback

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ive never heard of them......& Ive been around for a few minutes..... I would wait till you get other responses from here b-4 you pay out any $$$$...

Take Care! Rose

• AGENTS BEWARE! BANKER REO IS OUT THERE DOING THE EXACT SAME SCAM UNDER THE COMPANY NAME FootprintsRE

Watch this NEW 2-minute video PROVING that Banker REO and FootprintRE are the exact same company!

Don't fall for the FootprintsRE SCAM! FootprintsRE is not and REO Asset Management Company, nor are they even a REAL company!! They are just doing the same, exact scam they did as Banker REO, and before that as Absolute REO (ABS REO)

Share this video exposing them on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google + and help it get VIRAL!

Join the LinkedIn Group to get them shut down - http://www.linkedin.com/groups/BankerREO-FRAUD-4535629

• thanks for the great info

This reply was deleted.