Feedback on Rels Valuation

Has anyone had any experience with Rels Valuation? Google search reflects as an affiiliate w/ Wells. It is another BPO mill. May be in another reopro forum or blog, but I can not find it. Would like to hear from other members of REO PRO. Thank you.

Regards,

Courtney Peace Hagins  ABR CDPE HRC SFR

RE/MAX Island Realty

Hilton Head Island, SC  29926

courtneyhagins@yahoo.com

www.courtneyhagins.remax.com

843-301-2743

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great company, so do CoreLogic. It seems that they pay before I have BPO done.
  • Hello,

Yes, BPO only. They are easy to use, and pay on time. But no listings or even contact from asset managers.

I think their website is vss20.com?

Chris
  • In addition to paying promptly, Rels Valuation offers direct deposit. You can't beat that.
  • They are a great company to work with they normally pay after 3 to 5 business days of your order being approved.
  • Seems like Rels Valuation would be a good addition to my BPO companies. However, I did a search but could not find their agent sign up page. Anyone care to share. Would be appreciated.
    • vss20.com or call 877-435-7552,they'll direct you. Good luck.
      • Judith,

Thanks.

Janice
  • Sign up. They pay in 2-4 weeks. They also send several of bpos my way. I love working with them and its pretty simple work. They will call and bug the crap out of you but they are a good company.
    • I've worked for them for over 6 months,good to work for,they pay quick and are also affiliated with Corelogic.Their service department is super. I also like them because they call instead of you having to worry whether you can get through in time to accept it. That's how they do in our area anyway. I agree,sign up.
This reply was deleted.