Replies

• This is great news. I'd like to know what companies are now selling Fannie Mae properties.
    • Fannie Mae Group
      Groups
      This group is to discuss Fannie Mae properties with Fannie Mae listings agents and those who hope to soon be FNMA listing agents and to share solutio…
  • I have received an invite form at least one new servicer for Fannie- I also just got word today, that effective immediately, they will be paying their own closing costs!!
    • Holly, I would love to know where you got that info on Fannie paying their own closing costs. Is that automatic or does it still have to be negotiated in the contract? Currently, if the buyer does not ask for closing costs including the sellers portion, the whole chunk is charged to the buyer at closing.
      • got it from one of their outsourcers, who sent out an official notification to all agents...
  • i received an approval e mail..after forever being on the list..but it makes sure approval does not guarantee listings..lets hope!
    • Congrats Victoria-
  • Heard from a very good source it's 50 not 15!
  • Who are the Asset management companies for Fannie Mae? I am selling FNMA for Green River Capital but there are a lot of FNMA reos being listed through other companies and I want to get in with the other ones. Anyone know who to contact?
    • Kathy, do you get 2% on the listing side with Green Capital for Fannie Mae? Also, are you getting charged a "Technology fee" through Green Capital for Fannie Mae?

This reply was deleted.