My REO Coach told me that even though getting accepted to their SAP Software doesn't guarantee REO Assignments, that once you get to this stage it is usually a good sign that they plan to utilize your services. 

Does anybody have a good phone number for them?  I was told that I should follow up and give them a phone call and find out who the Asset Manager is for my area.  

Thanks!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jose, I am curious, can you tell me how long it took for you to be approved and if this was the 1st time you applied for acceptance
              • I applied several times, I met a vendor manager at Five Star last year, later she became the vendor manager for my area and she got me in, before she leave Fannie.
  • who is your reo coach
  • i got the same email as well
  • Good luck to you I was approved with the Old Republic that works with the Fanni Mae. Do you work with them. I am in San Diego area and doing reo for the last 3 years with Pas.

Have a good day,
    Stacey A MIller
    • Hello Stacey I'm in Los Angeles area been approved for some time with Old Republic have you got any assets from them? any sugestion.

Giomar Vasquez
    • good job stacey,Pas is part of Wells Fargo here in Ohio,hard to get in
  • So...could you tell me how to pierce the veil of FNMA?
    • Yes, that is the same email that I got and a week or so later I got a User Name and Password.

John, I just went to Fannie website and filled out that big ole long Application.

So far, I haven't gotten any Listings and from what I've heard, it could be a week or a year, but I should eventually get some, I hope:)

The REO Expert that I used is Frank Patrick, see ASREOS. He helped me get started 3 years ago and his system is the best that I've seen and it focuses on the BASICS, but has several important systems that ensures that you are doing all that you can to get REO Listings. Of course these days, it tough sailing because there are so few REO Listings, but things should free up soon and there will always be REO business.
      • Sounds like you just applied to be considered...if they need any further you will get a secondary app that is much longer and requires much more detailed information. Good luck!
This reply was deleted.