My REO Coach told me that even though getting accepted to their SAP Software doesn't guarantee REO Assignments, that once you get to this stage it is usually a good sign that they plan to utilize your services. 

Does anybody have a good phone number for them?  I was told that I should follow up and give them a phone call and find out who the Asset Manager is for my area.  

Thanks!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This thread has gotten off the orignal topic, but that is ok:)

If you ask me, anybody that has been in this business less than 2 years, needs a coach or a mentor, in addition to being a member of a few good sites like the one that we are on here. There is so much incorrect and bad information out there on all of the "REO mac articles online" and other sites........one reason is because so many agents get frustrated and inadvertantly give out incorrect information. I don't pay a coach anymore on a monthly basis(except his website), but without one early on, I would not have been able to close all of the transactions that I closed in my first 2 years in the REO business, that's for sure. For a new REO Agent, I highly recommend http://www.asreos.com/ and Frank Patrick.
  • JD ~ Who is your REO Coach?
    • HI,

I don't think you need one, just read everything out there. I noticed there are so many coaches. You are probably better off reading the REO mac articles online.
This reply was deleted.