My REO Coach told me that even though getting accepted to their SAP Software doesn't guarantee REO Assignments, that once you get to this stage it is usually a good sign that they plan to utilize your services. 

Does anybody have a good phone number for them?  I was told that I should follow up and give them a phone call and find out who the Asset Manager is for my area.  

Thanks!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's the interview or do they set up an actual interview? The website said they would let everyone know the status by early December. Do they ask a bunch of brokers for this information or only a few? Any more information you can give me would be much appreciated!
  • I got this email Fannie (Mae SAP E-Sourcing New Password) In July, but never got anything else. Im hoping this means some assignments will be coming!
  • Wow excellent how did you get contact for. Vendor manager I nned one in N cali
    • I was told by them that since Maryland is so close to DC the properties get inspected frequently and that if the listing agent doesn't keep them up to their standards then they will remove the agents from their network and will find new agents, they contact me because they are just fired some agents in my area, and since they had my application from last year.
  • I just received the welcome email to FANNIEMAE vendor network, got my id, information on multiforms and the entire broker package. I am very excited about this.
    • Jose, do you mean you got in to the frictionless paper for E-sourcing SAP, how do you get the multiforms from them? please share

thanks
      • I received that several weeks ago, I also had 2 interviews with Fannie Mae Vendors Managers, and submit more paperwork, licenses, insurance.etc. then last night I received an email welcoming me to the vendor network, link to multiform and the 500+ pages broker package.
        • Hi Jose,  I did the SAP application, got accepted about a week later, but didn't see anything about signing up for multiforms.  How do you go about doing that and how did you get interviews with the Fannie Mae vendors?

thanks!

• I received the same on boarding packing about mid August.
          How is it going for you?
This reply was deleted.