Fannie Mae Application

We received the application into Fannie Mae.  They ask what the 3 most important things are in dealing with REO proprties.  My answers were:   1.  Procurring a sale.  2.  Accurate timely communications.  3.  Value preservation and security. 

Am I close on these.  I would consider all three of equal importance.  Does anyone know if this is close to what they are looking for

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Looks like there are 2 other people in this discussion that received an invitation to apply, and so did I.  I wonder if this means FNMA is adding more Brokers.  I know that, in my area, the few people wnho are listing them have around 20 listings each.  What do you think?     

•   --Did you get an "RFX" (whatever that means) from Fannie Mae?  I just did.  Did you submit it yet?  Any idea what the chances are of getting some listings after submitting it?  i think it is the last step before beconing accepted or nothow  

• Where do I get a fannie mae application Mr. Vrooman?

• You can find the application process on the "homepath" website. I believe the answer to my question is the first page of the Fannie Mae "Service Requirements for Contractors and Consultants" found from "eFannieMae.com".

• Ok thanks I will try that. I will let you know.

• Karen,  I have been on the list for about 2 years for my area, but I read on this site that some agents were only registered for a few months.  You should also try to get listed with the Fannie Mae outsourcers also.

• Ok thanks Charlenia

• Make applications with AM co's and wait. And wait. I am sure there is a better way.

I found my answer, will post tomorrow from work computer.

• I just completed my application with Fannie Mae also. I am curious to know how others would answer that question too.
This reply was deleted.