Fannie & Freddie

I have been working with REOs for a few years now and have been trying to get my foot in the door with Fannie & Freddie, but have been told that since other agents in my office work on those accounts, they will not allow another agent on board.  Does anyone have any insight to this?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I received an invitation as well. I sure hope my brokerage is chosen. Its hard to get on with them direct but when you do its a BIG deal..

• That is their policy...do you have any names & phone numbers that you are willing to share?  I am in Olympia, WA & feel I am alone in the north 40..:)

• I applied to Fannie over a year ago. I am the broker and we do not have anyone else listing in my company. What am I doing wrong?
    • Do you think it is the number of agents in your office?  

• Yes that is what I have heard many , many times and believe it to be true
  • Hi Abby. I will email some fannie mae companies. Email me mdwilliams@realtracs.com
    • Marqueze,

Please email them to me also the Feddie Mae list to.

Thanks so much in advance. 

• Larry,
      What is the cost for the Outsourcer Package?
    • Thanks Larry,
      I actually already get your mailings! My question is really more for companies that already get them directly through Fannie/Freddie. Can there be more than one agent receiving these in an office?
    • Marqueze, if I could get the list
      I would truly appreciate it.
This reply was deleted.