Fannie & Freddie

I have been working with REOs for a few years now and have been trying to get my foot in the door with Fannie & Freddie, but have been told that since other agents in my office work on those accounts, they will not allow another agent on board.  Does anyone have any insight to this?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would like the list too. Will be emailing you. Thanks
    • Marqueze,
      Would like that list also - will send an e/m. Thx
  • Change companies. Also, FYI - I have some very good friends that work at Fannie & Freddie and I am in their database but I still don;t get anything because I can't get on with their outsource companies. By the way, Fannie uses 18 different outsource companies!
    • Thanks Cindy. Do you have all the 18 companies?
  • From my understanding Abby, Fannie Mae only approves 1 agent per brokerage. So if your brokerage has lets say 5 offices only that 1 approved agent can work for them at a time. At least this is what I was updated on just yesterday.
    • Thanks Elizabeth. That was my understanding as well, but others have indicated otherwise so just wanted to keep asking.
  • I've applied to them directly with no response. I did receive a Fannie Mae property today from one of their REO outsourcers. This is a new client too.
    • Which outsourcer?
This reply was deleted.