Excellen Accepted, Inventory coming soon!

Received an email that  I was accepted in my area as an REO broker today for excellen.  Email states that assignments should be coming soon.  Mandatory 2 part course at $259 per part.  However,you do not need to pay until you get an assignment.  I feel that is exactly how it should be.  Well I hope you everyone else gets accepted.  Heres to a great weekend.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sam,

Don't ever dismay in your search for business!!! Feeling sad is not the way if I were you get back to your area manager and work things up. "Out the many just few" not all the peers will stay in business after they get all tasks assigned with lots of pressure behind.

All you out there keep pushing until someone will give you the business, but be prepared to work hard and set up your systems.
          • Byron & Carey,

Thank you so much for your encouragement. I came a long way to get where I am today and I'm not ready to give up just yet. I will continue to work hard and push until someone gives me some business. I am very thankful and fortunate to have found this site with all the unselfish and kind supports from people like you. I would like to part of your professional network at LinkedIn if you hang out there to share info in regards to REO business. My email address is samtous@gmail.com

Thanks again,

Sam
          • Byron,

Well said..and to all those who made it didn't make it on this round hang in there and keep completing your assignments and work hard to prove yourself as a valuable asset. I'm sure they'll see your hard work eventually and you'll get picked up sooner or later. I'm sure that this round has frustrated some people who feel owed and there will be fallout of HRC's...which should help some of you out. Keep your heads up and keep digging!
  • Claudia, I signed up with Titanium Solutions in December to become HRC. I then contacted my coordinator in order to sign up with excellen. They sent an email stating that 1,100 agents were selected out of 6000 requests. Currently they are not taking any more agents unless the upcoming REO assignments can not be handled by the selected agents. Sarah: I think the email today was probably a follow up to the one we received last week. I think it took a few days to get out all the email to the accepted agents. If anyone received something new today please let us know. Anyways I'm thinking things are going to start getting interesting in the next few months. Lets hope we can all benefit in some way. I was going to start the RDCpro training today, however I received an email from REOPRO stating they are working on partnering with the default school. This may lead to a 15% discount on all educational courses. Might as well wait a week or two and see what happens. May lead to saving a bit more cash.
    • Sounds great - the discount. I had actually concluded that I would take the RDCpro training - glad I waited a bit to do so.
  • I got an acceptance last week.. then I got an email today stating that If I dont' get another email today I was NOT selected..

whats going on? i'm soo confused
    • No email about accepted/not accepted was send out until Friday the 19th....not sure what you received before that time.
    • Me too!!! I wrote a message to CS so he can clarify if those who already got the 2 part email were in or not, but his mail came up "out of the office", I think he heading out to San Diego for the CMBA conference. I will definitely ask in person if I see him down there.

Hang in there!
      • This was NOT from EXELLEN .....when you woul dhave been picked the email came DIRECTLY from EXELLEN no third party.
  • Hi Roddie,

Where did you go to sign up for this program? I am a RDC Pro and have AMP and RES.Net Certification. I would love to sign up with them as well.

Claudia
This reply was deleted.